Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jenny and Steevo Plan a Party


Will you help me plan the party?
What party? You did not put it on my google calendar.
I told you several times and it is on the wall calendar.
I do not face the wall calendar when I sit at your dinette.
You always tell me I must put our social events on your calendar. Why don’t you?
I am too busy recovering from my rigorous training schedule for such details.
You are just sleeping on the couch.
It is necessary to lie down with my head slightly elevated for proper recovery.
Will you help me plan the party?
I am currently busy, Excuse me..I must walk the dogs now.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5700021/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny! And that animated video is a riot.

ReadHeadedCyclist said...

Where is this so called "wall calendar"?
Will this "party" disrupt by Pro training?

:-)