Tuesday, August 28, 2012

French Flashcards

Je suis prete
avec mon francais, je connais
tellements des mots, pas de probleme!
jusqu'au moment quand j'ai ouvri ma
boite ds "French Vocabulary"and
I pulled out 8 random cards:
coat, jacket, raincoat, scarf, socks
et je ne savais qu'un des mots!
chaussettes et peut-etre meme
with the correct gender, is it
la chaussette ou le chaussette.
I was humbled, but learned quickly:
le manteau, la veste, l'impermeable,
hmm, forget scarf et les chaussettes.
Maintenant je suis prete d'aller
a la France!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the best way to learn french is to use flashcards. http://www.superflashcard.com/#!category=233561

Try this out if you have smartphone then you can also study on you phone.

Genevieve said...

No smartphone, but thanks for the link! Today I already knew most of the 10 cards I pulled.