Thursday, June 20, 2013

Too many things to write about for today

should I write about shopping for a sports bra and buying a dress instead?
I jumped off the trail when I spotted a mountain biker, and she barely moved to
the side while continuing to walk.
the BBQ egglplant and portobello mushrooms were delicious, we decided
to call eggplant huevosplanta in Spanish since we don't know the word.
she did not have a single picture of Daniel in the suit I got him for his
birthday, I was incredulous that only the professional photographer got his picture.
it was so hot today and the bottom leaves are yellow on my tomatillo.
the house is 98% done in purple, yellow and toothpaste green and it looks awesome!
I wonder if Cecile's butterfly bush came back to life like mine did.
why not write about my plans to relocate unwanted rodents to another neighborhood
or that my brother asked me to have lunch with him which he almost never does.
I could write that improving my flute technique is getting harder and I need
encouragement or that I may not have shared that I hate doing dishes, and
all other domestic chores.
I'll close with telling you that it's been a long, hot, wonderful day and
I'm ready to fall asleep in my nice bed, holding the hand of the
one I love.

No comments: